We provide services of land surveying and preparation of cadastral documentation required for first registration of real estate properties in the Land Book, update of technical records, land plots consolidation/ division, recording of new constructions in case of real estate properties already registered in the Land Book (tabulated), both for legal entities or individuals.
In case of individuals we provide cadastre and land registration services for the following types of properties: apartment, land free of constructions, land with constructions (land within or outside built-up area) etc.
In case of legal entities, we provide cadastre and land registration services for a wider range of properties. Thus, in addition to the type of properties mentioned above, we also do cadastre works for roads (e.g. first registration in the Land Book of county roads, village or town streets etc.), artificial lakes and their specific hydro technical constructions (e.g. dams, embankments, bridges, pumping stations etc.), forests, industrial parks, residential areas (e.g. apartment buildings), as well as for any other type of real estate property.
All the topographic and cadastre services we provide are undertaken by our personnel using latest GNSS equipment, total stations, levels, telemeters etc. that ensure a high accuracy of the topographic surveys.
Within these services, our company performs topographic surveys, processes the data collected in the field and prepares the cadastral documentation, including the location and boundary plan (P.A.D.) and / or floor survey plans, as appropriate, for:Our staff submits the above cadastral documentations for the approval of Cadastre and Land Registration Office, follow up on the approval process in the Cadastre and Land Registration Information System – eTerra, submits additional documents if requested, takes the approved documentation from the Cadastre and Land Registration Office and delivers it to the client.
In order for our services to be delivered fast and smoothly, we also provide consulting services to the client on his/her first visit with us, particularly:
- Analysis of the full set of documents provided by the client;
- Identification and explanation of the steps to be done next;
- Pointing out missing documents and guiding the client on how to obtain these documents;
- Calculation of the official fees of the Cadastre and Land Registration Office for the respective operation(s);
- Informing the client on the estimated duration for the execution of the services, as well as on the official deadlines of the Cadastre and Land Registration Office for approving the cadastral documentation and noting the new entry in the Land Book
Thus, the client is informed from the start on all the terms of our services (e.g. costs, additional documents required, deadlines etc.) for making a registration with the integrated Cadastre and Land Registration system, and the decision of hiring us to perform the services is therefore and informed decision.
Documentations for O.C.P.I. technical reception
In addition to the above cadastral documentation, we also prepare other documentations, which require the O.C.P.I. technical reception, such as:
- Documentations for the reception of the topographic plan further required when preparing a documentation for obtaining the construction/ demolition license (PAC), general urban plan (PUG), Area Urban Plan (PUZ) or Detailed Urban Plan (PUD);
- Documentations for changing the use category of terrains within or outside built-up area, from agricultural to building land plots.
Our staff submits the above documentations for the approval of Cadastre and Land Registration Office, follow up on the approval process in the Cadastre and Land Registration Information System – eTerra, submits additional documents if requested, takes the approved documentation from the Cadastre and Land Registration Office and delivers it to the client.
Should you be interested in any of the services detailed above, please contact us to send you our offer customized to the your specific requirements.
Even if you do not find the cadastre services you need among the ones described above, please contact us and provide more details on your needs. Thus, together with you, we trust we can find the best technical and financial solution for you.