Salaci Daniel, General Manager, is a geodetic (surveyor) engineer by profession with over 16 years of professional experience and with more than 12 years of managerial experience.
As a geodetic (surveyor) engineer, he proved over time a very good profesional training, participating in a great variety of topographic and cadastral surveying, engineering surveying (assistance in construction works), 3D topographic surveys and surveying plans / three-dimensional modeling (gravel pits, quarries, concrete plants, etc.).
Salaci Daniel owns the Certificate of Authorization A.N.C.P.I. category D, the highest A.N.C.P.I. authorization for an individual, which allows not only to execute any kind of specialized work in the field of cadastre, geodesy and cartography, but also to verify such work.
Since 2004 he has been acting as a company manager in charge with up to the 40 employees. During this time he’s been directly supervising the field operational teams, as well as the office teams involved in the execution of different projects both for public and private entities such as:
- Topographic surveys and draft of cadastral documentations for first registration in the Land Book of county roads DJ 546, DJ657, DJ 642 and DJ 643 (Olt County Council, 2016);
- Topographic surveys and draft of cadastral documentations for first registration in the Land Book of county roads DJ 282, DJ 282H, DJ 297, DJ 294 (Botosani County Council, 2015 – 2016;
- Topographic surveys and draft of documentations for the O.C.P.I. reception of the topographic plan for the Project <<Technical Assistance for preparing the Financing Application and Procurement documents for the regional project of water and sewage water infrastructure development from Satu Mare County/ North-West Region, during 2014-2020>> (engineering company S.C. ROMAIR CONSULTING S.R.L., final beneficiary S.C. Apaserv Satu Mare S.A., 2015);
- Topographic survey and site plan for wind farms (E.ON ROMANIA RENEWABLE LLC, ROMIB S.A., Premium Management Consulting LLC, E.D.P.R. Romania 2011-2013);
- Bathymetric surveys, data processing and drawing of the survey plan, contour plan, volume calculations and monitoring of clay quarries and gravel sortments in the gravel pits Corbii Mari, Uliesti, Stancesti (SC Holcim Romania S.A., 2011);
- High precision measurements with laser scanner for volume calculations required for greening the oil residues basins in the counties of Bihor, Teleorman, Ialomita, Gorj, Braila, Buzau, Dolj, Dambovita, Prahova (Division E & P Petrom OMV S.A., 2010-2011);
- Topographic studies for O.C.P.I. technical reception required for getting building approvals for a site in Aricestii Rahtivanii, Campina (EPSTEIN ARCHITECTURE S.R.L., 2010);
- Topographic surveys and preparation of cadastral documentation for first registration in the Land Book of the real estates in Reghin, Giurgiu (Euroholding S.R.L., 2010);
- High precision measurements with laser scanner for AFI Palace Cotroceni mall in Bucharest (Delft Tech BV, 2009);
- Topographic surveys for the survey plan and high precision measurements with laser scanner for drawing the 3D model for 2,5 km of pipelines in Brazi (Petrom OMV S.A., 2008-2009);
- Topographic surveys and draft of documentations for the O.C.P.I. technical reception (Electroaparataj, Bucuresti, 2007);
- Topographic surveys, survey plans drawing and draft of documentations for the O.C.P.I. technical reception required for modernizing the following Petrom sites: Jilava (IF), Brazi (PH), Cristian (BV), Arad, Cluj Napoca, Roman (NT), Turda (CJ), Pitesti (AG) (Divizia E&P Petrom OMV S.A., 2005 – 2006);
- Topographic surveys and preparation of cadastral documentation required for the development of Kaufland and Plus supermarket chains from: Bucuresti, Pitesti, Slatina, Craiova, Brasov, Bistrita, Cluj, Tarnaveni. Sibiu, Deva, Adjud, Focsani, Galati, Constanta, Buzau, Iasi, Botosani, Suceava, Roman, (S.C. Terra Invest S.R.L., 2005 – 2006)
Salaci Simona, Deputy Manager, is an economist by profession with over 18 years of professional experience, out of which at least 15 years experience as procurement specialist in Projects co-financed by World Bank, both in Romania and abroad.
Working both in public and in the private sector, mainly in implementing complex projects for periods of several years, Simona Salacia has acquired over time a very good experience in project management, as well as excellent communication skills both with staff of public institutions, including management level, and representatives of private companies.
Between 2012-2014, she worked as international procurement consultant for Customs Development Project implemented by the Customs Control Committee of the Republic of Kazakhstan, during which she was responsible for organizing and carrying out the Project’s procurement procedures according to World Bank regulations.
In 2011 Simona Salaci worked as an independent consultant with various private companies in Romania, offering consulting services both for preparation of bids and participation in the bidding process, and for planning the services delivery during implementation.
Between 1998 and 2010, worked as a procurement specialist under „General Cadastre and Land Registration Project” and „C.E.S.A.R. Project” both projects implemented by the National Agency of Cadastre and Land Registration, during which she contributed to the achievement of major projects such as: the information system eTerra, conversion format of property titles, conversion to digital format of the land books from Bucharest, start of the general cadastre works in Romania etc.
The team benefits of young well trained professionals, hard working and striving for continuous improvement, as well as specialists with greater work experience in cadastral and topographic surveying, engineering surveying (assistance in construction works), topographic surveys and drawing of the survey plan, drawing of 3D / three-dimensional modeling plan (gravel pits, quarries, concrete plants, etc.).