- Project:Cadastre services for the National Institute of Metrology: first registration in the cadastre and land registration system
- Direct beneficiary:Romanian Legal Metrology Bureau
- Execution period:January - May 2017
- Real estate consitisting of approx. 2,7 ha of land & 17 constructions, located at 11 Șos. Vitan Bârzești. sector 4, Bucharest
Our team executed the following services:
- Identification of the site location, including all buildings, together with the beneficiary’s representative;
- Execution of the geodetic network for referencing the surveyed data to the projection system STEREO 1970;
- Topographic surveys with GNSS equipment and total stations.
- Processing the data collected on site together with the information received from Bucharest C.L.R.O. into the following deliverables:
- Location and Boundary Plan (P.A.D.) at 1:500 scale;
- Cadastral documentation for first registration in the cadastre and land registration system of the three premises included in the real estate.
- Analysis of the property deeds made available by Romanian Legal Metrology Bureau and of the information received from Bucharest C.L.R.O. for assessing the current situation;
- Provision of technical assistance and advisory services to the beneficiary for preparing the required documents based on which we applied for first registration;
- Contacting the owners of the neighboring properties overlaping the Romanian Legal Metrology Bureau property in order to update the geometry of their properties so as to have a unique boundary, including performing cadastral services for some of them to support/ execute their cadastral update;
- Submission of cadastral documentations for first registration in the land book, submission of additional documents requested by C.L.R.O., meeting with the representatives of the C.L.R.O. to clarify the interpretation of some of the property deeds.