- Project:Topographical surveys and preparation of the location and boundary plan particularly for the tanks’ area, including the details of the “tie-in” points; tanks detailed plans; transversal and longitudinal profiles of the railway tracks; cadastral documentation for getting the technical visa required to further obtain the construction/ demolition permit (PAC)
- Main beneficiary:OMV PETROM MARKETING S.A.
- Direct beneficiary:S.C. TECON ENGINEERING S.R.L.
- Execution period:April - May 2017
- Arad Depot of OMV Petrom S.A. with an area of approx. 5.6 ha, including tanks’area of 2 ha
Our team executed the following services:
- Identification of the site location together with the beneficiary’s representative;
- Execution of the geodetic network for referencing the surveyed data to the projection system STEREO 1970;
- Topographic surveys with GNSS equipment and total stations for an area of 5.6 ha and collection of the following terrain details: property boundaries, constructions, sewage shafts, elevation points, railway tracks profiles;
- Tanks and buildings surveys.
- Processing the on-site surveying data into the following deliverables:
- 2D Location and Boundary Plan at 1:500 scale;
- Detailed plans of the tanks, constructions, and sewage shafts;
- Transversal and longitudinal profiles of the railway tracks;
- 3D plans of the tanks’ roofs;
- Cadastral documentation for the reception of the topographic plan by the C.L.R.O. (technical visa) further required when preparing the documentation for obtaining the construction/ demolition permit (PAC)
- Submission to L.R.O. Arad of the cadastral documentation for the reception of the topographic plan (technical visa) further required when preparing the documentation for obtaining the construction/ demolition permit (PAC);
- Management of the on-site and office works for the on-time completion of the project and making the deliveries within the deadlines requested by the beneficiary.