- Project:Topographic and building surveys, preparation of floor plans and cadastral documentation for updating the technical records in the Land Book for the headquarters of "Victor Babes" National Institute for Research and Development in Pathology and Biomedical Sciences located in 99-101 Splaiul Independentei Street, sector 5, Bucharest
- Main beneficiary:INGEO PROIECT S.R.L.
- Execution period:June 2016
Our team participated in the execution of the following services:
- Identification of the site location;
- Execution of the geodetic network for referencing the surveyed data to the projection system STEREO 1970;
- Topographic surveys with GNSS equipment and total stations for an area of 67 ha by collecting the following type of information: property boundaries, constructions, alleys, curbs, sidewalks, concrete/ asphalt platforms, landscaping, lake edge, lighting network poles, manholes, elevation points, including the trees’ planting point, the contour of conifer shrubs / deciduous groups, outline of floral beds;
- Collection of the following alpha-numerical data for 14139 trees: type (coniferous/ deciduous), height, trunk diameter, canopy diameter;
- Processing the data collected on site into the following deliverables:
- 2D survey plan, scale 1:500,
- Excel database including the following alpha-numerical data for tree: type (coniferous/ deciduous), height, trunk diameter, canopy diameter;
- Management of the on-site and office works for the on-time completion of the project and making the deliveries within the deadlines requested by the beneficiary.